– The Brick Pit in Mobile, AL gets a second life thanks to a Facebook post
– Marie, Let’s Eat! visits Mike’s Smokehouse in Chattanooga, which is among the better barbecue joints in the area
– In case you might be doing some brisket smoking for the Super Bowl
Tips on buying brisket from the barbecue royalty at @bbqfranklin: https://t.co/M5m9q5HTOj pic.twitter.com/p4xtuDAoKz
— Lucky Peach (@LuckyPeach) January 30, 2017
– I love Robert Jacob Lerma’s barbecue photography
– An older article where Robert Moss picks SC’s most underrated barbecue
– If you’re ever laid over in the Houston airport, it might be a good idea to head to Gatlin’s Q
– Put your barbecue knowledge to the test (I got 80/100)
Know a lot about BBQ? Put your knowledge to the test with our Big BBQ Quiz! https://t.co/to6TxKJp5d
— BBQ Hub (@thebbqhub) January 30, 2017
2 thoughts on “Linkdown: 2/1/17”
Quiz got tough there at the end. I scored a 75.
Brick Pit’s troubles were a huge surprise to me. Places with that much press, you figure they’re safe from closure. I wish Mobile were not so far away or I had business to go back. It’s my favorite barbecue place in all of Alabama.