– A quick primer on NC state symbols, including that the Barbecue Festival in Lexington is the official food festival of the state
– Speaking of festivals, there are a few barbecue festivals coming up in NC over the next few months including BBQ Festival on the Neuse in Kinston, Jiggy with the Piggy Fest in Kannapolis, and the Eastern BBQ Festival in Rocky Mount
– Asian Smokehouse? I’m in!
— Eater Austin (@EaterAustin) April 2, 2018
– Charlotte Agenda’s city guide for Asheville includes Buxton Hall Barbecue and 12 Bones
– Marie, Let’s Eat! tries Martins’ Bar-B-Que Joint in Nolensville and pleads for them to open a store in Chattanooga
— Fire-Breathing Dimetrodon (@MarieLetsEat) March 28, 2018
– Midwood Smokehouse gets some recognition as TripExpert Expert’s Choice Award 2018 and was named Best of Charlotte
Based on 1M+ reviews from 85 different publications, the award recognizes the best restaurants around the world. TripExpert takes a new approach to ratings by using only professional reviews from travel guides, magazines, newspapers and other respected sources.
– A few barbecue joints gets covered in this Alabama tourism video – BBQ on the Blvd in Florence and Big Bob Gibson’s in Decatur
There is SO much to see and do in North Alabama, so we put together the ultimate road trip across this beautiful part of the state. Let’s go! 🚗 pic.twitter.com/0B16gfuqpA
— This is Alabama (@thisisalabama) March 31, 2018
– How did I miss this a few weeks back?
— The Takeout (@thetakeout) March 21, 2018