– A little late to the party, the Durham Herald Sun has a story on ‘True Cue and their righteous crusade
– The Lexington Dispatch also has a story on True ‘Cue and highlights several Davidson County joints on the list
Businesses on the list from Davidson County are Speedy Lohr’s Barbecue, Stamey’s Barbecue of Tyro, Speedy Lohr’s BBQ of Arcadia, Smiley’s Lexington Barbecue, Smokey Joe’s Barbecue, Tarheel Q, Troutman’s Barbecue in Denton, The Barbecue Center, Cook’s Barbecue and Lexington Barbecue No. 1.
– More coverage on The Great NC BBQ Map
– Eater: How Franklin Barbecue’s Aaron Franklin Survives SXSW
– Confirmation from Buxton Hill’s Twitter that it is not moving forward. It does state that Elliott Moss’s barbecue restaurant is but no further details at this time:
Buxton hill is not happening. A BBQ concept by Elliott Moss is. Follow him @blacktablecloth for news to come.— Buxton Hill (@buxtonhill)