– Glad to finally see a new review on Marie, Let’s Eat! for Hugh-Baby’s BBQ and Burger Shop though Grant *gulp* doesn’t order barbecue?!?
– John T. Edge of Garden and Gun also profiled Hugh-Baby’s in their February/March issue
– Meet Chef Kelly Tam, the new-ish pastry chef at Midwood Smokehouse (as well as several other FS Food Group restaurants)
– Buxton Hall Barbecue gets a mention on a Charlotte Five guide to Asheville
– A chef born in Charlotte is part of a trio running Liberty Smokehouse in Falls Church, VA, where they got a favorable review from The Washington Post
– Remember Taylor Hicks? The season 5 winner of American Idol has his own food show and the NC episode featuring barbecue from The Pit aired earlier this week
– Side dishes continue to get better at Texas barbecue restaurants, says Texas BBQ Posse
Great side dishes are taking Texas BBQ to the next level.https://t.co/CzlZ5DM1y2
— Texas BBQ Posse (@texasbbqposse) March 19, 2018
– R.O.’s Bar-B-Cue, started in 1946, is one of the oldest restaurants in Gaston County
– Smoked whole alligator is on the menu at Black Sugar Rib Company in Los Angelos
– Congrats to Rodney Scott, who received a James Beard nomination for Best Chef: Southeast
– Mmm, dessert!
Smoky barbecue-inspired gelato is now a thing in Houston https://t.co/MjXDMPc6Na pic.twitter.com/j0xDHCHUFZ
— Eater Houston (@EaterHouston) March 19, 2018