– Another week, another top 10 barbecue list, albeit one that doesn’t include a NC joint but instead features a California restaurant that cooks “Carolina pulled pork”
– Catawba County EMS is holding its annual barbecue and chili cook-off, “Butts-N-Beans,” on October 5 in Vale
– Dickey’s Barbecue opens its Ballantyne location in Charlotte this Saturday (fart noise)
– A Wake Forest man is hoping to get his barbecue sauce made through a Lifetime reality competition called “Supermarket Superstar”
– Watch The Salt Lick this Wednesday:
Watch for The Salt Lick on @ESPNURoadTrip Wednesday, September 18 at 6:30pm CT / 7:30pm ET on ESPNU!
— Salt Lick BBQ (@SaltLickBBQ)