– Ed Mitchell disciple Tyson Ho is opening a “whole hog and beer hall” in East Williamsburg this summer that will specialize in “communal pig picking-style dining with swine they’ll smoke on-site”
– Ho will be using whole hogs from Chesire Pork Heritage Farms in Goldsboro, NC
– After Rodney Scott’s successful tour of the southeast, he headed out to San Francisco this past Sunday
– Jimmy Kimmel and Guillermo went on an Austin barbecue tour this past weekend
– A Washington Post writer’s “imperfect romance” with a barbecue smoker
My smoker keeps me up at night, which, frankly, is the least of my concerns about the rickety old Brinkmann that lives in our back yard, rain, shine or Snowmageddon.
– The three brothers behind Mighty Quinn’s BBQ
– Speaking of bros, we were fortunate enough to get a shoutout from Big Wayner’s latest Five for Friday. Thanks Wayne!
– True ‘Cue delivered certifications to a few Piedmont joints this past weekend
Delivered certifications to Red @Red_Bridges_BBQ and Kyle Fletcher’s BBQ today, and the Red Pig and Carolina Bar-B-Q yesterday.— True ‘Cue (@TrueCueBBQ)