– Here’s What You Need to Know About North Carolina Barbecue according to Southern Living
– Buxton Hall is getting ready:
— Buxton Hall Barbecue (@buxtonhall)
– Marie, Let’s Eat! visits Brooks Barbeque in Muscle Shoals, which he would “happily rank Brooks alongside Brick Pit in Mobile as the two best barbecue restaurants in the state, and top ten in the country.”
– A short profile on Garland and Amanda Hudgins, a SC couple who teach barbecue classes and compete (and occasionally win) in competitions
– Myron Mixon, never afraid to mince words, believes that most cooking shows on tv are too complicated (h/t bbqboard)
Barbecue is not that way. There’s fire and smoke and you can take some ingredients out of your pantry and then you’re cooking. It’s a style that relates so much more to common people.
– La Barbecue tops The Austin American-Statesman’s Matthew Odam’s list of best barbecue in Austin
– Big Wayner’s got some great photos from this year’s Memphis in May
– Well, this certainly is a list: CBS Local’s list of best barbecue in Charlotte
– Another week, another confounding barbecue list: Nashville is Travel and Leisure’s best city for barbecue in the US. Plus, there are no NC cities on the list, but it does include such barbecue meccas such as Denver, Providence and Orlando in the top 20 list.