– Congrats to The Smoke Pit and Midwood Smokehouse for winning Charlotte Magazine BOB Awards for best brisket and pork respectively
– A nice article from Marie, Let’s Eat! on Ten Underrated Georgia Barbecue Joints; we even get a nice little mention
— Grant Goggans (@MarieLetsEat) April 24, 2017
– A locals guide to Lexington, KY contains Blue Door Smokehouse, which was unfortunately sold out by the time we made it last fall (after reading this article we were probably several hours too late)
– An oldie but goodie from Our State Magazine
— Our State Magazine (@ourstatemag) April 21, 2017
– Bryan Furman of B’s Cracklin BBQ, Jeff Miller of Luella’s Bar-B-Que and Wyatt Dickson of Picnic Durham, will serve whole-hog barbecue at a charity event this weekend in Asheville
– Can’t wait for the remix: an audio review of Rodney Scott’s Barbecue in Charleston by Hanna Raskin
– Uptown Charleston: so hot right now
Rodney Scott’s BBQ
Expect a line for chicken, spareribs and pulled pork slow-smoked overnight then drenched in Carolina whole-hog ambassador Rodney Scott’s signature vinegar sauce.
– It me:
This ump stopped mid-game to smell a food wrapper.
An SB Nation investigation confirms it was indeed barbecue.https://t.co/TPIGqgnQXR
— SB Nation (@SBNation) April 19, 2017