– A review of Sam Jones BBQ from The Daily Reflector
– J.C. Reid’s latest barbecue article reflects on pork belly
— J.C. Reid (@jcreidtx) November 24, 2017
– A Minnesota Chef thinks he’s figured out the secret to perfect barbecue…and it’s resting?!?!
The restaurant pays special attention to one crucial aspect of preparing barbeque—the resting process—which he also thinks is the secret to making truly epic barbecue.
To achieve that level of pure deliciousness, “We use a customized cabinet that specifies the humidity and holding temperature,” the chef says. “It’s insane.”
– Apparently Sarasota’s got a “smokin’ hot” barbecue scene
TSA at Memphis airport confiscates 20-30 lbs of BBQ sauce per week. Wonder how that compares to Austin?
— Robert Moss (@mossr) November 29, 2017
– Texas politics don’t mess around when it comes to barbecue
— Daniel Vaughn (@BBQsnob) December 1, 2017
– Great use of video in this tweet right here:
Did you know @NCStateCALS hosts an annual BBQ Camp where participants learn the science, technique and history of barbecue? The camp is featured in the latest issue of “NC State” magazine: https://t.co/Depc3gCid5 pic.twitter.com/46H37YYakM
— NC State Alumni (@NCStateAlumni) November 30, 2017