– Operation BBQ Relief has made its way to Wilmington and Fayetteville in the aftermath of Florence
– Sounds alright to me!
Texas pitmasters are incorporating Mexican-American flavors in their must-have barbecue. https://t.co/sbvcleNZ6y
— Bon Appétit (@bonappetit) September 12, 2018
– The Takeout stumbles upon the fabled “short, fast-moving line at Franklin Barbecue phenomenon
– Midwood Smokehouse is a Charlotte restaurant that has expanded to the ‘burbs
– Chef Ford Fry picks three barbecue restaurants in Atlanta – Fox Bros BBQ, Das BBQ, and Community Q
– Catch replays of the first show of “TrueSouth” from John T. Edge and Wright Thompson all this week on SEC Network
— Garden & Gun (@gardenandgun) September 18, 2018
– TrueSouth even brought up Rodney Scott last week to Bristol to treat ESPN to a pig pickin tailgate
.@SECNetwork, Wright Thompson & @johntedge gave ESPN employees a taste of #TrueSouth last Friday, teaming up with @rodneyscottbbq for a pig roast tailgate to promote & celebrate the show, which debuts tonight at 7 p.m. ET on SEC Network.
— Amanda Brooks (@BrooksAD) September 18, 2018